Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager In Training
at Hibbett Sports
- Location : Name
- OKLAHOMA CITY OK (QUAIL SPRGS) (#6030)
- Location : City
- Oklahoma City
- Location : State/Province
City Gear Manager in Training is responsible for learning the store manager’s responsibilities which will make you eligible for consideration for promotion within the company. Your goal is to efficiently learn how to manage the entire store in the absence of store and assistant managers which includes but is not limited to leading a dynamic customer service oriented team, creating a “best in class” shopping experience for all City Gear customers, achieving store sales goals and compliance on all store operational procedures including payroll and inventory control.
- Assist in training, coaching and development of sales associates in providing a “Best –In-Class” shopping experience and driving overall sales
- Aide in fostering a cohesive, team-oriented environment while understanding and enforcing our cultural
- Help manager identify training needs of individual team members and address
- Assist manager in recruiting ahead of needs to facilitate promoting from
- Assist in training staff on operational excellence and maintain an organized and orderly work environment.
- Manage payroll through effective scheduling both to the needs of the business, and to deter
- Cultivate open and constant communication with entire staff using company
- Consistently execute company merchandise directives including ad sets and promotional
- Assist in training staff to understand how to merchandise and incorporate new receipts into current floor-set.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly store.
- 1-2 years of verifiable work experience required; previous management experience
- Proven ability to increase
- Ability to expand customer base through high-level customer
- Demonstrate ability to facilitate learning at all
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and written and verbal communication
- Ability to execute objectives related to payroll, visual presentations and shrink
- College degree preferred, but not
- Ability to spend up to 100 % of work time standing, bending, stooping, lifting, carrying, climbing, walking, reaching and other physical activities. Must be able to lift 30 pounds.