Heartland Financial USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regulatory Loan Compliance Analyst II
at Heartland Financial USA
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Under general direction, the Compliance Analyst II position is responsible for conducting consumer compliance regulatory reviews and providing a point of contact and source for dissemination of compliance information assists in the development and implementation of compliance educational and training programs, and provides creative input to and maintenance of the compliance management processes.
1. Conducts and leads internal consumer compliance reviews.
2. Acts as a compliance contact for member banks.
3. Manages internal and external auditors on consumer compliance reviews.
4. Works with bank regulatory agency on Compliance and CRA FDIC exams.
5. Manages the creative input to and maintenance of the compliance department website.
6. Approves member banks’ advertisements for compliance with applicable consumer
regulations and UDAAP.
7. Acts as Compliance Representative in Heartland-wide projects and committees
8. Attends outside training as necessary to stay abreast of compliance changes.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
2. 3-5 years of consumer compliance regulatory experience in either the deposit or lending areas.
3. Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
4. Must be able to work under pressure with multiple tasks and meeting stated deadlines.
5. Must demonstrate attention to detail.
1. Will attend the ABA National Compliance School within the first two years of hire.
2. Will attend the ABA Intermediate and Graduate School.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multi-billion multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
The Heartland vision is to differentiate itself by highlighting its uniqueness as a commercial banking organization supported by a strong retail delivery system. As one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol "HTLF."
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will