Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Corporate Director of HR and Training
Job Reference #: 9447_1467412
Categories: Human Resources - Generalists, Human Resources - Management, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Human Resources - ALL CATEGORIES, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Corporate Director of Human Resources and Training
Ever wanted to step into a thriving and successful workplace culture and take it to the next level? Coral Hospitality is seeking a dynamic Corporate HR leader to be based in Naples, FL that will continue to make Coral and its properties the envy of every workplace. The position will oversee and provide expert HR guidance to our properties while developing and executing hospitality and compliance training programs for the Company. Great opportunity for a creative HR Professional with successful experience in culture development, employee engagement, team member development, compliance, HR policies & procedures, recruitment, and strong hospitality standards.
* 5+ years as Director of Human Resources in 4-5 Diamond Resort environment.
* 3+ years in Regional/Corporate HR capacity highly desired.
* Prior working knowledge of PEO relationships highly desired.
* Prior successful opening/acquisitions experience in a Resort or Club environment preferred.
* Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Full Time Salary Position
* Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications ($100k to $125k plus great Company Benefits).
About Coral Hospitality
Based in Naples, Florida, Coral Hospitality is an energetic, entrepreneurial, and passionate hospitality management company that continues its growth throughout the Southeast U.S. Focusing on independent 4- to 5-star boutique resorts and hotels, country clubs, and luxury condominiums and associations.
Please send resume and salary history to email@example.com . Pre-employment drug testing and background screening will be conducted. DFW/EOE
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!