Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Coordinator
at Hayes Locums
Overview & Benefits
Hayes Locums is a physician and advanced practices staffing company delivering excellence in the healthcare industry since 2012. Our dedication to finding impactful healthcare professionals for hospitals and providing high-impact service has won the company high praise of "Best Places to Work" and the "Fastest Growing Staffing Company in the United States"- SIA. We offer a fulfilling and energetic work environment, with the ability to make an impact while experiencing professional growth. Founded on the principles of Servant Leadership, we put the needs of others first and developing our people to perform at the highest level is the key to our success. We are recognized for our integrity, which our physicians, clients, and employees trust.
If you are detail oriented, passionate about making an impact on people & culture, results oriented and interested in working for a brand that boasts excellence in service, then the Human Resources (HR) Coordinator position may be an ideal fit for you!
As a HR Coordinator, you will work in a fast-paced environment and get the opportunity to be an administrator for a wide variety of human resources functions such as Talent Acquisition, Training & Development, Employee Relations, Payroll, and Benefits.
How will you make an impact?
Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Assist in coordinating New Hire Orientations by ensuring paperwork and room is ready for the first day of training
- Onboard new hires into the payroll system, benefits data entry, and i9 verification
- Run reports and distribute to stakeholders
- Respond to employee verification request
- Execute employee transfers, terminations, other required changes in the payroll system
- Filing, maintain employee files and assist with recordkeeping
- Be a friendly and helpful point person and resource for employees, always providing excellent service
- Scheduling and setting up training rooms and corporate event
- Coordinate training materials
- Perform other duties as needed
Talent Acquisition responsibilities:
Serve as the administrator to recruitment life cycle for ultimate candidate experience: Create, send and manage the offer letter process, background check process, and data entry of hires into payroll management system
- Assist with logistics of the interview process to include scheduling, set up, and cancellations
- Assist in the coordination and execution of recruiting events such as college recruitment events, conferences, staff meetings and celebrations
- Provide excellent customer service and follow up to internal and external customers (i.e. hiring leaders, associates and candidates)to ensure the Hayes Way of onboarding is effective
- Maintain employee lounges stocked and clean, restock candy and snacks
- Cover receptionist desk when needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1 year of administrative experience preferably in a human resources or sales function
- High Attention to Detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to deliver on deadlines
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to work in cross-functional and fast-paced environment
- Good judgment, flexibility, and the ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future