Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino Resort
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Clerk- Temp
at Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino Resort
*This is a temporary assignment and will last aproximately 3-5 months*
Responsible for greetingall guests, applicants and vendors. Actsas a member of the Employment Team and provides support as necessary. Provides administrative support to theDirector of Human Resources.
· Greetguests, applicants and vendors, provide friendly, excellent service to internaland external customers.
· Screentelephone calls and direct as necessary.
· Respondto requests for Human Resources and company related information.
· Assistapplicants with employment applications.
· Maintainaccurate count of applicant flow.
· Maintainand update Applicant Tracking System.
· Createregret and offer letters and process accordingly.
· Scheduleand execute all candidates/applicants for respective interviews and requiredemployment steps.
· Processmotor vehicle checks for all new hires.
· Processall employment verifications for all active and inactive employees.
· Performa variety of clerical duties as assigned.
· Providetimely follow through and attention to detail on all projects.
· Participatein H.R.-related functions including job fairs, internal and communitypromotions.
· Completeall department filing
· Sendout monthly communications including but not limited to: Birthday list, anniversary list.
· Performsother duties as assigned.
· Act asa role model to other employees and always presents oneself as a credit toHarrah's and encourages others to do the same.
· Meetthe attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental,confidentiality and other company policies.
* This is a temporary assignment that will last aproximately 3-5 months*
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma or GED required
· One totwo years Administrative/Clerical experience and/or training; or equivalentcombination of education and experience preferred.
The requirements listedare representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfillthe obligations of this position.
Must be pleasant, neat andpoised.
Excellent communication(verbal and written),
Organizational, data-entryand clerical skills required.
Prior experience indealing with the public is preferred.
Must be able to get alongwith co-workers and work as a team.
Must present awell-groomed appearance.
Bilingual fluency(English/Spanish) preferred.
PHYSICALDEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands describedhere are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mustbe able to maneuver within all areas of Human Resources Department.
Mustbe able to lift up to 10 pounds and carry up to 5 pounds.
Mustbe able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items while working at assigneddesk area.
Musthave the manual dexterity and coordination to operate office equipment,including a phone, personal computer, fax machine, photocopier andscanner.
Mustbe able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
Mustbe able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Mustbe able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Mustbe able to respond to visual and aural cues.
Mustbe able to maneuver to all areas of the casino
Mustbe able to work in loud and smoky environments at times
Preferenceis given to Ak-Chin community members and members of other recognized Arizonatribes.
Thisis not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties,requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job,management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require thatother or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g.emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technicaldevelopments).