Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Assistant -- Full-time Opening!
at Hacienda HealthCare
Summary: Greets and provides assistance to internal and external customers, especially applicants and new hires. Processes and maintains a variety of forms into HRIS system. Ensures that established guidelines are followed. Provides general assistance to HR functions as assigned. This is a safety sensitive position.
- Greets, directs and provides assistance to visitors on a timely basis in person and telephonically.
- Maintains electronic personnel files of employees (active and terminated) and other employees' records using established standard of performance.
- Fingerprints employees as needed accurately to minimize rework.
- Assists with on-boarding by ensuring that new hires complete the process.
- Provides guidance and training to employees on the Paycom self-serve portal.
- Assists employees with forms, accessing HRIS and answering questions.
- Prepares employees badges according to badge standards and uploads pictures into HRIS.
- Completes and processes employment verifications.
- Works on conversion from paper file to electronic files.
- Serves as a job coach in the ASD program.
- Tracks continuing education reimbursements by ensuring deadlines are met including processing through payroll.
- Finalizes employee terminations. Processes termination letters as needed.
- Coordinates CPR/First Aid training classes.
- Schedules HR conference room.
- Administers all employee recognitions including anniversary gifts/certificates, monthly reports for Birthdays & Anniversaries.
- Maintains employee records in HRIS.
- Performs duties following safety standards required for this position including but not limited to use of PPE’s.
- Attends all training sessions required by the company.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Works on special projects as assigned
- Stays abreast of regulatory and company policy changes to effectively manage hiring process
- Cross trains with HR Assistant and HR Coordinators on other administrative tasks
- High School Graduate
- 3+ years of HR experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Under graduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.