Gulf Coast Jewish Family and Community Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Gulf Coast Jewish Family and Community Services
Responsible for coordinating and providing courtroom liaison activities, job development, job placement, case management and assisting in the establishment of responsible parenthood for individuals participating in the Non-Custodial Parent Employment Program. AA Degree or two years of relevant experience may substitute for the educational requirement and OJT will be provided. Position is located in Doral, Florida and requires a valid driver's license with reliable transportation to/from various work locations. New hire must complete the Workforce Professional Certification within the time frame dictated by the Regional Workforce Board.
1. Provide comprehensive case management to program participants.
2. Participates in the development of individual employment plan for the participant.
3. Establishes community-based employment sites for program participants.
4. Provides individualized job development to program participants.
5. Records, analyzes and reports results of the employment process in a concise and timely fashion by using all appropriate formats.
6. Provides follow-along services to applicable program participants.
7. Provides linkage to other applicable internal and external programs.
8. Ensures that employment job sites are accessible and in compliance with safety/health standards of this agency and other accrediting agencies.
9. Ensure that peer review process takes place twice a month.
10. Maintains confidentiality of client information, employee information and other confidential information covered by regulations or professional ethics.
11. Completes agency security trainings as well as DCF yearly updated of Security Awareness and HIPPA.