Gulf Coast Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Risk Manager RN
at Gulf Coast Health Care
Job Reference #: 2797
Categories: Healthcare - RNs & Nurse Management, Human Resources - Risk & Safety, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
To plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the Center risk management program in accordance with elements of FS 400.147.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this position with or without
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families, and outside agencies and to
work cooperatively with other associates.
- Registered Nurse with valid license in the state employed and two (2) years'' experience as DON, MDS, or ADON in a long-term care center.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance as required.
- Must be able to adjust to a flexible schedule to include evenings, nights, and weekend work hours.