Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Payroll and Benefits Coordinator
at Great Clips
This person is responsible for the integrity, timeliness and accuracy of specific payroll, benefits, and administrative support of HR related activities while ensuring regulatory compliance and exceptional customer service.
On your journey, you will face opportunities like:
* Data entry in ADP; new and existing employee data changes
* Administer US & Canada bi-weekly payroll for hourly and salaried employees, including special payment processing
* Gathering all payroll data; including timesheets, W-2 forms, direct deposit information and benefits enrollment
* Process payroll reporting as needed
* Process fringe benefit taxation, garnishments and company car income
* Act as a point of contact for basic payroll related questions for employees
* Maintain enrollment information in ADP and/or vendor portals (medical, dental, 401(k), life insurance)
* Process Leave of Absences, workers compensation, and other HR policies
* Act as a point of contact for basic benefits related questions for employees
* Process 401(k) contributions and prepare materials for Investment Committee meetings
* Updates HSA and Flex Spending deductions
* Process benefit vendor invoices
* Process COBRA and benefits reports as needed
* Support wellness program activities, i.e. collect/track wellness program documentation
* Maintain employee personnel, payroll and medical files (electronic and paper)
* Process employment verification requests
* Reconcile department budget on a monthly basis
* Coordinate travel arrangements and process expense reports
* Coordinate team related activities, i.e. monthly celebrations, events
* Other administrative duties as needed
You are a detailed oriented individual looking for a challenge and experience within the payroll and benefits area, to land this job you will need the following qualification and skills:
* 2-3 years of experience processing multi-state payroll
* Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field, or combined background and experience in accounting and payroll activities
* Experience working in ADP Workforce Now preferred
* Desire to master international payroll, primarily in Canada
* Ability to prioritize workload with high attention to detail organization
* Demonstrate strong computer skills, including analyzing and reporting on data and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Office 365)
* Demonstrate strong communication skills
* Previous experience providing a high level of customer service and responsiveness
* A team player with strong ability to work in a collaborative environment
Your Work Environment
This is an in-office position in which you will work a standard 40 hours a week schedule in an environment where you may sit and look at the computer screen for extended periods. There is flexibility on the time you start and end your workday. There will be the opportunity to travel once or twice a year to meeting or conferences.
* Ability to drive for results, focus on the customer and build realistic plans.
Using a Thoughtful Approach
* Having the ability to think strategically, demonstrate agility, think creatively, apply financial acumen and promote teamwork.
Working with People
* Excited to build partnerships, model ethical performance, communicate with impact and influence others.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, wellness programs, a company-matching 401K and tuition assistance but some perks that set us apart are:
A focus on your development. We want to know what your dreams and aspirations are and hope to find ways of Great Clips helping you along in your journey. Your personalized development plan will create a path for your growth and promotion potential.
A GREAT culture. One the most frequent compliments you will hear about Great Clips from employees, franchisees and business partners alike is that Great Clips has a GREAT culture. Our belief is that we are strongest together and therefore find it important to have an inclusive, diverse work culture. Though we embrace our differences, we all share in our 6 core values; we are kind, we listen and earn trust, we keep it simple, we focus on execution, we exceed expectations and WE MAKE IT FUN.
A spirit of ideas and innovation. Here at Great Clips, we have a competitive lead within our industry. Though we hold a strong position, we never stop pushing ourselves forward and continue to look for new ways of delivering a powerful and enduring brand.
About Great Clips
With more than 4,300 franchised salons throughout the United States and Canada, Great Clips is the world’s largest haircutting salon brand. Our salon owners and corporate staff are dedicated to our salon communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities. Great Clips, Inc. employees are passionate about what we do.