Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Career Development Specialist / Casa Grande
at Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona, Inc.
Is this job right for you?
Are you looking for a job where you can improve your
skills and get the training you need and want? Are you looking for a job where
you can perform well and have opportunities for advancement? Are you looking to
be a part of something BIG that positively affects your community?
What benefits do you want?
Vacation Time - Up to 80 hours earned your first full year
Sick Time - Up to 48 hours accrued each fiscal year
My Time Off (MTO)- Up to 88 hours accrued each fiscal year
Medical, dental, & vision insurance after 60 days of employment
403(b) with company match after 1 year of employment
Tuition reimbursement - Reimbursement for courses of study that will directly enhance
the employee’s potential for personal and professional growth.
Multiple optional ancillary plans available after 60 days of employment: Including Telemedicine,
Short-and Long-Term Disability plans, Life Insurance, Accident insurance,
Critical Illness insurance, Hospital Indemnity, Legal Assistance, Credit
Monitoring, and even Pet Insurance!
20% Employee Discount
WORK WITH AMAZING PEOPLE
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Counseling, Vocational Evaluation, Social Services, Education or related area preferred.
2. Minimum of three (3) years experience case management and/or service coordination experience.
3. Must be familiar with job market, job search techniques, local community support and training services.
4. Must have effective vocational counseling skills.
5. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Must be able to conduct workshops and/or classes.
7. Must have computer skills; MSOffice: Word, Outlook, Excel.
8. Must have experience in vocational programming and knowledge of /or skills in human growth and development, special needs of individuals with disabilities, behavioral training methods, and business sector needs.
9. May be required to successfully complete and maintain:
· CIT I and II
· CPR and 1st Aid
10. May be required to obtain and maintain clearance under the Department of Economic Security to
provide services to clients of the Division of Developmental Disabilities (fingerprint and background check) within 90 days of employment.
11. Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
12. Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with supervisors, co-workers, and persons receiving services.
13. Ability to maintain a positive, friendly attitude and a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance.
14. Ability to provide services to disabled/disadvantaged persons and assist in Goodwill Industries’ of S. AZ Inc. rehabilitation process.
We encourage national service members, veterans, and their family members to apply.
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.