Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Payroll and Benefits Analyst
at Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota
Responsible for providing administrative and analytical support to payroll and benefit programs, processes and system improvement initiatives. Serves as an internal consultant and subject matter expert to the payroll and benefits team. The Analyst understands and ensures the teams processes are compliant with federal, state, and local laws, as well as monitoring and reporting on various regulatory requirements.
- Payroll: Ensures the processing of payroll payments, payroll tax filings, and W-2 forms are accurate and timely; develops and implements policies and procedures to enhance internal controls that follow federal, state, and local laws.
- Benefits: Provides guidance and support to the Benefits Administrator with regards to all benefits administration as it relates to processes, procedures, and controls that follow federal, state and local laws.
- Project Management and Data Analytics: Collaborates with a variety of levels within the organization about payroll and benefits processes. Identifies areas of opportunity and implements solutions.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly attentive to detail, problem solver, and well organized.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Strong analytical skills, highly articulate, and credible communicator.
- Strong understanding of federal, state, and local laws as they relate to payroll and benefits.
- Strong sense of personal accountability and self-motivation with a strong customer orientation.
- Highly Proficient at MS Office and HRIS systems. Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Knowledge and understand of internal controls, standards, and applicable payroll, tax, and employment laws
Prior Experience & Education:
- 3-5 years of experience of benefits and payroll analytics required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Experience working with UltiPro/Ultimate Software and/or Kronos preferred.
- Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota provides education, job training and placement services to eliminate barriers to work and independence.
- Revenue from 50 retail stores, along with other contributions, supports programs throughout MN.
- We divert over 65M pounds from landfills annually and place 4 people in the workplace every day!