Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Capital Management, Experienced Hire Recruitment Team, Diversity Recruiter, VP, London
at Goldman Sachs
- Job ID
- Schedule Type
- Full Time
- Vice President/Executive Director
- Human Resources
- Human Capital Management
- Business Unit
- HCM Recruiting
- Employment Type
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm’s most valuable asset, our people.
At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and mindfulness classes to working from home and flexible work options, we offer our people the support they need to reach their goals in and outside the office.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Goldman Sachs’ commitment to diversity is reflected in the firm’s Business Principles: “For us to be successful, our men and women must reflect the diversity of the communities and cultures in which we operate. That means we must attract, retain and motivate people from many backgrounds and perspectives. Being diverse is not optional; it is what we must be.”
We’re looking for a professional who is passionate about diversity to join our Diversity Recruiting Team. The role will be particularly focused on sourcing and identifying passive candidates for positions across various areas of the firm and will be a superstar relationship manager that effectively pipelines external candidates and partners with internal stakeholders.
The Diversity Recruiting Team at Goldman Sachs is an integral part of the global recruiting organization. The team focuses on the sourcing and recruitment of traditionally underrepresented identities (including but not limited to women and black professionals, Veterans, the LGBT community, people with disabilities and first-generation university students).
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Build networks by searching, identifying and recruiting candidates through the use of innovative search methods that include cold calling, networking, deep internet sourcing and mining
- Conceptualize and present innovative programming to prospective candidates via GS proprietary programming or in partnership with non-profit organizations and conferences
- Responsible for efficient and thorough candidate tracking to ensure that all candidate information is shared with key stakeholders
- Meet agreed upon metrics in regards to volume of candidates sourced and contacts
- Serve as an advisor to the broader recruiting community to ensure an integrated diversity strategy is developed across different divisions
- Liaise with internal affinity groups to partner in raising awareness of diversity programs and coaching candidates through virtual and in-person engagement opportunities
- Assess efficacy of programming and strategy with technologically-enhanced, data-driven approach
- Apply the creative use of social, professional, and internet networking sites to identify and source candidates
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of client’s business and positions and effectively research to gain an intimate knowledge of functional markets
- Consult with internal clients on recruitment strategies
- Interacting and communicating at all levels within the organization
- Support, consult, and sell candidate slate to our internal and external clients
- Develop, communicate, and execute on recruitment and sourcing strategy
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years of work experience
- Ability to develop relationships with senior professionals and work collaboratively across teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated client focus
- Highly organized and results driven
- Familiarity with candidate and applicant tracking systems
- Attention to detail and excellent prioritization and follow through required
- Preference for experience with diversity programs/strategies and /or recruiting
- Experience of Project Management experience with demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex time sensitive projects
- Awareness of current diversity issues, trends and organisations
- Superior competency in Excel, PowerPoint and ability to learn various recruiting technologies efficiently
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.