Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Compliance Analyst II - Treasury
at GM Financial
- Requisition ID
- Employee Type
- Full Time-Regular
- Legal / Compliance
Ability to review and interpret complex legal documents to determine compliance requirements. Provides overall support to management.
- Prepare monthly SEC filings for securitization trusts including Forms 10-D and ABS-EE
- Prepare annual SEC filings for securitization trusts including Forms 10-K and ABS-15G
- Prepare annual Officer's Certificates with minimal supervision
- Responsible for annual Regulation AB audit for one or more securitization platforms
- Prepare and maintain procedures for all SEC filing requirements
- Perform special tasks and analysis as requested by management
Securitization Regulatory Compliance Manager-Treasury US
- Moderate knowledge of corporate finance and securitization compliance requirements.
- Moderate knowledge of preparation of SEC filings
- Moderate knowledge of financial filing software.
- Proven, demonstrated skills in review of securitization legal documents.
- Proven Microsoft Office Skills.
- Able to communicate in a clear and effective manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Paralegal training required
- Proven ability in performing all entry-level compliance analysis functions preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Compliance Analysis role preferred
- Normal office environment