GFL Environmental Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll Supervisor (6 month contract)
at GFL Environmental Inc.
Payroll Supervisor will lead payroll operations with an ongoing focus on process improvement and documentation and data transition into Workday. The Payroll Supervisor will play a significant role in the implementation of payroll procedures and practices, focusing on maintaining high levels of accuracy and timeliness. Audit and verify accuracy of employee information in the payroll system.
- Implementation lead in the successful transition to Workday payroll process
- Oversee the payment administration of wages, bonuses, equity compensation and all other company benefit payments
- Participate in integration of mergers and acquisitions
- Review and approve all earnings, deductions and tax calculations in the payroll system
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State wage and hour laws
- Coordinate wage and tax reconciliation with vendor and ensure tax compliance
- Interface with human resource information system to ensure integration requirements are properly implemented
- Develop, manage and cross-train staff
Skill / Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
· CPP certification highly desired
· Minimum 4+ years of total payroll experience
· 2+ years of work experience with ADP & HRIS (preferably Workday)