Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ENTERPRISE HR TRAINER
at Fort McDowell Casino
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- Assists in various training classes including new hire orientation, in a clear and understandable manner, to all FMYN staff including casino, resorts, government, and enterprise personnel
- Assists in the development of new training topics to benefit all personnel
- Assists in developing training classes in a variety of learning formats and at various times day & night.
- Must obtain certification and/or demonstrate proficiency in food handler training, Arizona Title IV Liquor Law, Bank Secrecy Act-Title 31, Sexual Harassment-Title VII, OSHA ,GHS-Hazard Communication and other compliance and regulatory topics that are taught through the year
- Assists in the preparation of all training materials essential to accomplish classes
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent written and computer skills including data entry and report building abilities
- Must have excellent critical and creative thinking skills
- Must have excellent classroom, organizational, and scheduling abilities
- Must have an outstanding ability to interact with and mediate training with diverse employees and enterprise departments
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must be able to lift 10 pounds and push or pull 40 pounds
- Must be able to obtain and maintain State/Tribal License (Including extensive background check)
- May occasionally work in a casino (smoking) environment
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
- Must be 21 or older
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree in Communications, Business or related field
-Must have a minimum of 3 years of training experience with management and non-management personnel
- Knowledge and/or experience in food handler training, Arizona Title IV Liquor Law, Bank Secrecy Act-Title 31, Sexual Harassment-Title VII, OSHA, GHS-Hazard Communication and other compliance and regulatory topics preferred
- Experience in managing LMS/learning database systems
- Casino experience preferred
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.
Pay : Starting at 21.63/hr