Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fluor Corporation
City (or Nearest City)
Fluor is a FORTUNE 500 company that delivers engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance (EPCM), and project management to governments and clients in diverse industries around the world. For over a century, clients have selected Fluor as their company of choice to complete challenging projects, many in remote parts of the world.
Clients depend on the expertise of Fluor’s employees operating globally, to deliver capital projects safely, on schedule, within budget, and with excellence.
We are currently searching for a high impact Compensation Manager to be an integral part of the Global Compensation & Executive Services team, providing world class services to our internal clients around the world, effectively managing projects, and executing ongoing programs. This position will interact with global HR counterparts and management regularly. The successful candidate will have strong customer service and communication skills. This position will perform work requiring the consistent exercise of discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance.
The successful candidate will:
• Partner with other HR, compensation and business professionals to execute programs that require cross functional collaboration;
• Develop analyses and recommendations on compensation programs for senior management and Board of Director presentations;
• Develop communication tools to help expand understanding of executive compensation programs;
• Lead and contribute to special projects, acting as the Compensation subject matter expert on various projects;
• Serve as a trusted strategic advisor to leadership on compensation questions;
• Keep abreast of global compensation trends as well as federal, state, local, and/or provisional laws and regulations, and
• Other duties that may be assigned.
Basic Job Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, Economics, Business or related area;
• 7-10 years of experience in global compensation;
• Very strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills;
• Advanced reporting and database skills, including creating reports, updating data, running queries, etc.;
• Attention to detail and ability to work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner;
• Ability to build relationships and rapport with other groups, departments and teams;
• “Data savvy” – ability to investigate and resolve data discrepancies and inconsistencies;
• Excellent communication skills including speaking, writing and presenting;
• Strong technical orientation;
• Highly organized and efficient in work process;
• Self-starter, pro-active, works with minimal supervision
• Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation, or course work in pursuit of designation.
• Experience working in an executive compensation role at a large, multi-national corporation.
• Other HR certifications including PHR or SPHR.
• Experience working with SAP, Workday, Oracle, SuccessFactors, and/or WillisTowersWatson TalentReward.
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located and be able to interview on site.
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.