First Republic Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Reporting Analyst
at First Republic Bank
- Job Locations
- US-CA-San Francisco
- Human Resources
First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients’ needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals – our number one source of new business.
We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
Use data to drive People & Culture strategies and decisions. Identify trends and solve complex organizational challenges through people-related metrics, analysis and diagnostics.
Partner with HR Operations to collect and analyze people data, and work with the rest of the HR team to offer actionable analysis and reporting to managers and leaders. Partner with IT teams to build, select, or adapt systems infrastructure as needed.
Interact and collaborate with HR partners to communicate and define and identify data needs, trends and metrics, and gather and incorporate feedback to ensure services are being delivered according to business need.
Leverage and utilize technology to effectively capture, track, analyze, and report on service delivery metrics and measures.
- Predictive Analytics: create automated predictive analytics (including scorecard design) to provide actionable data used inform the company’s strategic direction and key business decisions
- Provide thought leadership on the complete cycle of talent analytics, from sourcing, retention, and development to organizational health and culture, exit information and alumni status. Evaluate the effectiveness of HR investments and programs.
- Work with partners throughout the business to understand data/reporting needs and work to create dashboards to eliminate ad hoc reporting requests.
- Develop and deliver key reporting and analytical support for the HR team and key partners throughout the organization.
- Help create and oversee a data dictionary to ensure the team is delivering consistent and accurate reports.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- 3-5 years' minimum related experience.
- Experience in developing complex reports preferably in an HR environment.
- Working knowledge of general HR best practices and ways to optimize its effectiveness within a business.
- Data visualization and ability to tell a story with data to deliver useful insights to the business.
- Proven ability to audit, maintain, and provide good judgment in utilizing confidential HR information.
- Experience in statistical and analytical techniques.
- Experience diagnosing organizational challenges and supporting the implementation of solutions.
- Expertise in utilizing data from multiple sources to translate data and trends into strategies and stories.
- Experience building, modifying, and maintaining internal dashboards.
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.