Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fidelity Investments
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1900535
Categories: Accounting/Auditing, Human Resources - Comp & Benefits, Human Resources - ALL CATEGORIES
Responsible for Project Managing the implementation of new clients into the ECM HR/Payroll service offering.
Understand clients needs and expectations in order to provide the best possible solutions. Work with the entire Payroll organization to ensure that clients are highly satisfied with their Fidelity implementation experience. Work extensively with the Implementation analysts in order to ensure that an integrated and seamless product is delivered to clients.
The Value You Deliver
- Understand clients business and systems needs in order coordinate the implementation of Payroll and HR systems for new clients.
- Manage the implementation and Corporate Actions of new clients from Sales through transition to on-going.
- Develop, monitor, and manage all timelines so that projected ‘go live dates are met.
- Provide leadership through an expert understanding of Fidelitys product/service offering.
- Manage risk by diligently understanding the factors that create risk and managing those risks by following established policies and procedures.
- Work to create business processes that are repeatable, well documented, and straightforward.
- Develop and maintain influential cross-company relationships with all associated practices including but not limited to Sales, Implementations, Product, and Development teams.
- Help to create a results oriented culture with emphasis on meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- Support a process whereby client suggestions and concerns can reach Product, Development, and Client Management teams.
Skill / Requirements
The Expertise You Have
- BS in Business Administration, Finance or Human Resources
- 3 -5 years Project Management experience
- 3-5 years of work experience in Payroll or HR Systems Implementation or as a Configuration or Systems Analyst
- CPP or PHR certification a plus
The Skills You Bring
- Should understand principals of Payroll or Human Resources or HRIS
- Strong system and technical skills and experience, preferably in Payroll/HR
- Aptitude for Planning and Organization
- Aptitude for creative problem solving
- Record of achievement in fast paced environment
- Process and results oriented
- Be flexible with workload to accommodate internal and external client needs
- Work independently and in a team environment
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.