Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Business Partner
Job Reference #: HUM12960
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."Our Interiors division is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner for its Toledo, OH location.
The role of the Human Resources Business Partner is to support the HR Manager in the day-to-day HR management, in accordance with the Group's human resources policies and procedures. The main missions of the role are to:
- Assist the HR Manager and Plant Manager in personnel administration, implementation of group HR policies and their follow-up, staffing issues or industrial relations.
- Responsibility for development and coaching of salaried employees in their perimeter.
- Understand business processes as it relates to correct manning levels and skills required.
- Creating succession plans to support internal mobility and career growth.
- Propose action plans and participate in their deployment.
- Collect information and prepare reports in line with Group HR policies for month-end figures and follow up indicators.
- Ensure that the organization complies with labor and employment laws.
- Legal compliance of employee records and adherence to Faurecia Internal Controls standards for payroll.
- Maintain employee files and answer employee queries related to payroll.
- Contribute to the building of departmental plans, supporting in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support the management team in the application of FES Employee Empowerment methodologies and tools through active participation on the shop floor thus providing training and coaching to the Plant personnel.
- Track/update monthly training plan and monitor adherence to the plan. Manage training effectiveness evaluations.
- Participate in training or Health Safety&Environment (HSE) issues if necessary.
- Assist with any additional tasks as assigned by the company.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor's Degree with a specialisation in HR
- A first experience in the HR function within a industrial environment
- Familiar with HR Information systems as well as MS office
- International mind set
- Good interpersonal skills
- Minimum bi-lingual (English required)