Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Be part of Epic's domestic and international growth. As more Epic staff move abroad to support our customers, our payroll team is growing to support those employees and the processes that come with working in a multi-national environment. You'll process relocation documentation, taxable benefits, and will provide general administrative support to the payroll team to ensure that international payroll runs smoothly and accurately. Additionally you'll assist with wage and tax reporting and data validation, and you'll help keep our HRIS system clean.
Skill / Requirements
- Payroll experience, ideally in a multi-state or international organization
- Strong Excel skills (Access experience is a bonus)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Ultipro or another HR/payroll system is a plus
- Live within 45 minutes of Epic's campus in Verona, WI
Epic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (W/M/Vets/Disability) employer. Please see our full non-discrimination statement at https://careers.epic.com/EEO.