Envoy Air Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Recruiter, Pilot Outreach
at Envoy Air Inc.
Envoy Air Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the American Airlines Group. Flying under the American Eagle brand and livery, Envoy provides ground handling services for many American Airlines flights and is the largest provider of regional flight service to American Airlines. The Company was founded in 1998 as American Eagle Airlines, Inc. and in 2014, changed its name to Envoy Air Inc. Envoy is headquartered in Irving, TX with large operations in Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, Miami, New York, and Los Angeles. At Envoy, we go beyond transporting people from one destination to another. Our goal for employees is to take you where you want to go - whether a short-term stay or a lifelong career. Are you ready for take-off?
This job is a member of the Pilot Recruitment team, within Crew Services supporting Air Operations division. The Outreach Recruiter position performs a variety of duties to aid in the hiring of all pilots relating to programs. This includes but not limited to, Rotary Transition, Direct Entry Captain, Cadet, and Career Advancement Programs.
Specifically, you’ll perform the following duties:
- Build relationships and partnerships with leaders at colleges, academies, and other aviation industry entities to network and support our recruitment programs
- Communicate projected recruiting event schedules to internal and external teams
- Work closely with the in-office recruitment team members to develop, implement and market the strategy for external recruitment events and programs
- Respond to phone and email inquiries regarding pilot programs
- Review and select pilot applications
- Assesse pilot logbooks and training records
- Conduct offsite HR interviews for cadet candidates
- Mentor associate cadet recruiters
- Coordinate events for the outreach team and work closely with the coordinator to ensure Pilots are appropriately staffed at events
- Assists in pilot recruitment administration as needed
- Travel: 50-75%
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience in recruiting
- Proven event planning skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Knowledge of cadet program pathway
- At least 2 years of work experience in aviation
Additional Position Details
- Candidates must fulfill a fingerprint based criminal background check to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable.
- Candidates must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, in addition to clearing other airport related requirements, if applicable.
- This position may be subject to the Department of Transportation (DOT). Federal law requires Envoy to determine a candidate’s history with the DOT drug and/or alcohol violation(s) or refusal(s) to test before hiring him/her into a safety-sensitive position.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.