Envoy Air Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Recruiter, Pilot Interview and Selection
at Envoy Air Inc.
Envoy Air Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the American Airlines Group. Flying under the American Eagle brand and livery, Envoy provides ground handling services for many American Airlines flights and is the largest provider of regional flight service to American Airlines. The Company was founded in 1998 as American Eagle Airlines, Inc. and in 2014, changed its name to Envoy Air Inc. Envoy is headquartered in Irving, TX with large operations in Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, Miami, New York, and Los Angeles. At Envoy, we go beyond transporting people from one destination to another. Our goal for employees is to take you where you want to go - whether a short-term stay or a lifelong career. Are you ready for take-off?
This job is a member of the Pilot Recruitment team, within the Crew Services, Air Operations division supporting Air Operations. The Recruiter position performs a variety of duties to aid in the hiring of pilots.
Specifically, you’ll perform the following duties:
- Creatively source and identify new media of marketing, job posting placement advertising to recruit and drive pilot applicant pool
- Responds to phone and email inquiries regarding pilot pathways
- Reviews and selects applications
- Assesses pilot logbooks and training records
- Conducts in-office interviews
- Presents the company brief to interviewing candidates
- Mentors associate recruiters
- Attends various industry events
- Travel: 30-50%
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience in recruiting
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Strong presentation skills, comfortable communicating with various audience sizes
- Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Knowledge of pilot career pathways
- At least 2 years of work experience in aviation
Additional Position Details
- Candidates must fulfill a fingerprint based criminal background check to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable.
- Candidates must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, in addition to clearing other airport related requirements, if applicable.
- This position may be subject to the Department of Transportation (DOT). Federal law requires Envoy to determine a candidate’s history with the DOT drug and/or alcohol violation(s) or refusal(s) to test before hiring him/her into a safety-sensitive position.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.