Envoy Air Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Envoy Air Inc.
Envoy Air Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the American Airlines Group. With more than 16,000 employees, Envoy is the largest provider of regional flight service to American Airlines. Flying under the American Eagle brand and livery, Envoy provides ground handling services for many American Airlines flights. The Company was founded in 1998 as American Eagle Airlines, Inc. and in 2014, changed its name to Envoy Air Inc. Envoy is headquartered in Irving, TX with large operations in Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, Miami, New York, and Los Angeles. At Envoy, we go beyond transporting people from one destination to another. Our goal for employees is to take you where you want to go - whether a short-term stay or a lifelong career. Are you ready for take-off?
Do you enjoy building positive and professional relationships? Do you have a passion for helping people find the right career? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you. Envoy Air is currently searching for a Recruiting Superstar to join our team!
- Identify ways to build effective talent pipelines; develop sourcing and recruiting strategies to meet staffing needs
- Manage the full recruiting life cycle
- Provide a superior experience to all stakeholders throughout the recruiting process
- Post internal and external job requisitions and assist hiring teams with application reviews and screening candidates
- Partner with Recruitment Coordinator for the scheduling of interview sessions and to ensure the pre-employment process is successfully completed for all selected candidates
- Participate in hiring events and career fairs both locally and nationally
- Ensure compliance with Envoy policies, processes and practices; maintain current knowledge of federal, state and local employment practices and labor laws
- Involvement in departmental activities and tasks, including administrative responsibilities
- Ability to work independently and be a strong team player in an environment that is fast-paced
- Ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide regular, consistent, and meaningful information to a variety of stakeholders
- Effective time-management with the ability to focus on key priorities, under tight and competing deadlines
- Strong presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent amount of work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft products such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- Proven work experience building constructive and effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to travel frequently; travel may fluctuate due to hiring needs
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Recruiting experience highly desired; experience recruiting for high-volume, entry level positions through management-level positions a plus
- Familiarity of more than one applicant tracking system
- Familiarity of SharePoint
- Airline operational experience
- Working knowledge of Sabre (passenger service system) a plus
Additional Position Details
- Candidates must fulfill a fingerprint based criminal background check to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable.
- Candidates must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, in addition to clearing other airport related requirements, if applicable.
- This position may be subject to Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and alcohol testing. Federal law requires Envoy to determine a candidate’s history with the DOT drug and/or alcohol violation(s) or refusal(s) to test before hiring him/her into a safety-sensitive position.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.