Envoy Air Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Envoy Air Inc.
Envoy Air Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the American Airlines Group. With more than 16,000 employees, Envoy is the largest provider of regional flight service to American Airlines. Flying under the American Eagle brand and livery, Envoy provides ground handling services for many American Airlines flights. The Company was founded in 1998 as American Eagle Airlines, Inc. and in 2014, changed its name to Envoy Air Inc. Envoy is headquartered within the Dallas metropolitan area in Irving, TX with large operations in Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, Miami, New York, and Los Angeles. At Envoy, we go beyond transporting people from one destination to another. Our goal for employees is to take you where you want to go - whether a short-term stay or a lifelong career. Are you ready for take-off?
The HRIS Analyst will manage Envoy’s HRIS systems Change requests and will assist/lead in the selection(s) and implementation of a new systems. This individual will identify requirements, best practices and processes to perform operations for approximately 15,000 plus employees and could participate in the configuration of future Envoy’s systems. Envoy’s employee base is comprised of 10 workgroups, including Representation from 4 Unions. This individual will represent the HRIS department in cross-departmental work groups at both Envoy and American Airlines. The HRIS Analyst will be the conduit for all Envoy departments for any HRIS related requests/inquiries, changes, enhancements and compliance to our system.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Project Manager and advisor between Envoy business teams and AA, managing overall HRIS program/project cross dependencies for core and strategic HR and Payroll technology initiatives.
- Own and manage multi-year digital technology roadmap for the overall HR, Time, Scheduling and Payroll ecosystem.
- Lead a governance committee represented by Envoy leadership members across the organization to communicate technology roadmap prioritization, updates, and risks to ensure continued alignment with overall strategic business initiatives.
- Develop project plans, status reporting, and change control communication for the successful delivery of Envoy projects to their final objectives. As well as build cross-functional partnerships, collaborating with American Airlines HR shared services, compensation and payroll technology teams to implement system change requests and enhancements.
- Solicit requirements from cross-functional business stakeholders to develop business system requirements for support and enhancements of HR and Payroll operations.
- Conformance to company standards, labor agreements, generally accepted accounting principles, and tax regulations
- Proper reporting for statuary (legal) and company requirements; modeling in excel
- Understand company practices and ability to close loop for missing controls
- Manage project, processes, policies, system functionality, and the day-to-day activities of the HRIS system(s)
- Correct interpretation of labor agreements
- Create processes for research and resolution of disputes, both internally and externally
- Accurate implementation of identified requirements for system
- Propose recommendations to fix or enhance current processes in order to improve efficiency and/or implement new service opportunities
- Other special projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Accounting, Finance, Technology or related business field required or commensurate business experience and PHR preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to communicate and manage across all business levels (VP to agent)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work independently
- Ability to handle stress effectively and display a "can do" attitude despite tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software; high knowledge of excel
- Must pass a background reference check and criminal fingerprint check
- 3 years system user experience
- Previous experience with system implementation and testing
- Experience in dealing with unionized employee contracts with complex work rules
Additional Position Details
- Candidates must fulfill a fingerprint based criminal background check to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable.
- Candidates must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, in addition to clearing other airport related requirements, if applicable.
- This position may be subject to the Department of Transportation (DOT). Federal law requires Envoy to determine a candidate’s history with the DOT drug and/or alcohol violation(s) or refusal(s) to test before hiring him/her into a safety-sensitive position.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.