Engage Partners, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HRIS Analyst II – HR Systems Data and Security
at Engage Partners, Inc.
Here's what you MUST know:
- This position will function as a technology and process consultant for Human Resources (HR) Systems. Partnering with HR teammates, cross-functional stakeholders, and Information and Analytic Services (IAS) to ensure HR objectives are realized by implementing optimal technology solutions where appropriate to improve HR, gain operational efficiencies, and streamline business processes.
- This role will primarily support the organization's HR Data and Security Governance in PeopleSoft, SuccessFactors, ServiceNow, LeavePro, Oracle, and HR Intranet Portal.
- In addition, participate in the functional Security workstream for the implementation of Oracle's Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud solution
- Partner with HR functions and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that HR Systems Data and Security Governance business processes are well defined and designed to utilize delivered process functionality and to meet the needs of each HR function.
- Partners with HR functions and cross-functional stakeholders to define business requirements and translate business needs into tactical system implementation plans, including project prioritization, scheduling and resource planning.
- Leverage Oracle's HCM Cloud solution to meet workforce requirements for HR Systems Data and Security Governance by crafting opportunities for automation, reduction of manual processes, and simple processes that help drive accuracy and completeness.
- Provide an efficient and effective delivery of HR Systems Data and Security Governance services through the best usage of HR technology and process design.
- Ensure training approach and plan for HR Systems Data and Security Governance results in effective utilization of the new Oracle HCM Cloud solution.
- Participate in related HR initiatives, change management and strategic planning
- Leverage Oracle's HCM Cloud solution and provide analytical tools that align with HR Systems Data and Security Governance and best in class HR analytics. Develops and evaluates measurements and metrics to gauge effectiveness of the processes and systems.
- Defines compliance and integrity of reporting and data management. Maintains enterprise organization standards.
- Partners with outsourced vendor, as needed, to provide seamless delivery across the teams, resolve issues and manage escalations.
- Industry best practice experience with an HR digital transformation including: fostering new ways of working, closing knowledge gaps, increasing employee/user engagement, and solving business problems in new ways
- Strong ability to think through and drive change from an end user perspective
- Experience, comfort, and confidence in transforming the business culture and talent strategy of HR
- Leads the testing cycles and helps to drive the user acceptance criteria for Oracle HCM.
- Collaborate with project team, HR leadership and subject matter advisors to align key project decisions
- Ability to succinctly deliver key messages to executive steering committee and broader HR stakeholders
- Assist key stakeholders with data analysis, data validations, and data extracts.
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, computer skills and ability to multi-task.
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor's Degree required in Information Technology, Human Resource, Business or related field
- 3 years of related experience HR Systems Data and Security Governance within HRIS.
- Required Skills: ORACLE
- 2 years of experience in Human Resources preferred.
- Experience with defining user access requirements into security requirements, roles, administration capabilities, developing and implementing HR Systems Data and Security Governance strategies, and maintaining data on HR SharePoint and Intranet Portals.HR certification (i.e., CCP, PHR, SPHR or CEBS) preferred based on role.
- Knowledge of MS Office tools including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio. Certifications highly desired
- Certifications: (Project Management Professional (PMP), Process Improvement such as LEAN or Six Sigma, Professional of Human Resources (PHR).
- Oracle HCM Cloud products experience is strongly preferred, however will also consider other HCM systems experience.
Please email your updated resume to [Click Here To Join] and reference Job# 9337 in the subject line.
Join a winning team that gets the job done right. At Engage Partners, Inc., we focus on excellence in the industry of staffing solutions. We work hard every day to get it right and get it done – the right employees, the right businesses, the right time.
There’s a reason why we have been around for decades. Engage Partners, Inc. has a wealth of experience matching people to their prospective employers (and vice versa). We have the ability to provide the opportunity for long-term career paths or temporary project assignments, temporary or full-time positions, executive management recruitment or attracting seasonal assistance. We work with a strong, diverse network of organizations across the country that are always looking for top-notch candidates to fill their open positions. From small business start-ups to Fortune 100 companies, we want your next job to be the one you’ve been waiting for.
We are a full-service staffing agency with opportunities for employment all across the U.S. Our recruitment efforts are focused on professionals in many areas of expertise:
- Healthcare IT
- Healthcare / Clinical & Non-Clinical
- Administrative & Office Professionals
- Information Technology
- Sales & Marketing
- Finance & Accounting
- Engineering, Energy & Green Technologies
Come see why our clients and our candidates seek out the level of service that makes the Engage Difference: We speak with our clients, not to them. Authoritative and approachable, it's always about the dialogue. Direct and to the point. Let's create solutions, not additional work.
Check out our current opportunities and join our Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?