Engage Partners, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Engage Partners, Inc.
Here's what you MUST know:
• Partner with HR functions and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that L&OD business processes are well defined and designed to utilize delivered L&OD process functionality and to meet the needs of each HR function.* Partners with HR functions and cross-functional stakeholders to define business requirements and translate business needs into tactical system implementation plans, including project prioritization, scheduling and resource planning.
• Leverage Oracle's HCM Cloud solution to meet workforce requirements for L&OD by crafting opportunities for automation, reduction of manual processes, and simple processes that help drive accuracy and completeness.
• Provide an efficient and effective delivery of L&OD services through the best usage of HR technology and process design.
• Ensure training approach and plan for L&OD results in effective utilization of the new Oracle HCM Cloud solution.
• Optimizes Manager Self-Service, Employee Self-Service, and HCM L&OD work structures (Course Codes, Course Set-Up, Auto & Self Enrollment).
• Participate in related HR initiatives, change management and strategic planning.
• Leverage Oracle's HCM Cloud solution and provide analytical tools that align with Learning and Performance Management and best in class HR analytics.
• Develops and evaluates measurements and metrics to gauge effectiveness of the processes and systems.
• Defines compliance and integrity of reporting and data management. Maintains enterprise organization standards.
• Partners with outsourced vendor, as needed, to provide seamless delivery across the teams, resolve issues and manage escalations.
• Industry best practice experience with an HR digital transformation including: fostering new ways of working, closing knowledge gaps, increasing employee/user engagement, and solving business problems in new ways.
• Strong ability to think through and drive change from an end user perspective.
• Experience, comfort, and confidence in transforming the business culture and talent strategy of HR
• Leads the testing cycles and helps to drive the user acceptance criteria for Oracle HCM
• Collaborate with project team, HR leadership and subject matter advisors to align key project decisions
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to succinctly deliver key messages to executive steering committee and broader HR stakeholders
• Assist key stakeholders with data analysis, data validations, and data extracts.
Education, Experience and Certifications required:
• Bachelor's Degree required in Information Technology, Human Resource, Business or related field
• 3 years of related experience in LMS, SuccessFactors, Performance Goals, Succession Development required, within HRIS.
• 2 years of experience in Human Resources preferred.
• Experience with survey tools and assessing/analyzing learning survey data.
• HR certification (i.e., CCP, PHR, SPHR or CEBS) preferred based on role.
• Possesses oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, computer skills and ability to multi-task.
• Knowledge of MS Office tools including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
• Certifications highly desired (Project Management Professional (PMP), Process Improvement such as LEAN or Six Sigma, Professional of Human Resources (PHR). Oracle HCM Cloud products experience is strongly preferred and will consider other HCM systems experience.
Please email your updated resume to [Click Here To Join] and reference Job# 9327 in the subject line.
Join a winning team that gets the job done right. At Engage Partners, Inc., we focus on excellence in the industry of staffing solutions. We work hard every day to get it right and get it done – the right employees, the right businesses, the right time.
There’s a reason why we have been around for decades. Engage Partners, Inc. has a wealth of experience matching people to their prospective employers (and vice versa). We have the ability to provide the opportunity for long-term career paths or temporary project assignments, temporary or full-time positions, executive management recruitment or attracting seasonal assistance. We work with a strong, diverse network of organizations across the country that are always looking for top-notch candidates to fill their open positions. From small business start-ups to Fortune 100 companies, we want your next job to be the one you’ve been waiting for.
We are a full-service staffing agency with opportunities for employment all across the U.S. Our recruitment efforts are focused on professionals in many areas of expertise:
- Healthcare IT
- Healthcare / Clinical & Non-Clinical
- Administrative & Office Professionals
- Information Technology
- Sales & Marketing
- Finance & Accounting
- Engineering, Energy & Green Technologies
Come see why our clients and our candidates seek out the level of service that makes the Engage Difference: We speak with our clients, not to them. Authoritative and approachable, it's always about the dialogue. Direct and to the point. Let's create solutions, not additional work.
Check out our current opportunities and join our Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?