Engage Partners, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Epic Certified Principal Trainer (Cupid and/or Healthy Planet)
at Engage Partners, Inc.
Join the team! We are currently looking to recruit multiple perm full-time Epic Certified Principal Trainers in the Mecklenburg County, NC area or the Bibb County, GA area.
What you MUST know: 2 resources needed only:
- Cupid Certified Principal Trainer
- Ambulatory/Healthy Certified Planet Principal Trainer
- The Principal Trainer will serve as the primary contact in the development and delivery for training of the EpicCare system/application in all aspects of end user training in the respective Epic Inpatient EMR module.
- The Principal Trainer will develop and maintain course curriculum, training materials, and conduct classroom training for the Inpatient EMR.
- Master both the respective Epic module and the relevant operational workflow
- Develop and maintain Epic course curriculum along with all training materials for the respective Epic application.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of workflows to properly develop training curriculum and related materials
- Build, test, and maintain the training environment.
- Ensure all classroom training and related training materials adhere to current Meridian Health policies and procedures.
- Conduct training for all new and existing staff utilizing Epic in preparation for system activation.
- Teach additional credentialed trainers/analysts who will assist with classroom training for end users. This will include monitoring the trainer's adherence to course curriculum, knowledge of applicable workflow, and overall Epic system knowledge.
- Lead training efforts stemming from software upgrades and updates. Coordinate closely with system analysts in order to develop proper training in consideration of all end users roles to ensure effective training in advance of software updates and new version releases.
- Provide hands on support to system end users with learned application knowledge anddocument project issues
- Participate in testing and workflow validation of all new systems and modifications before
- An understanding of the inpatient clinical care setting and associated workflows
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be able to write and edit curriculum for all roles that require training and create job aids and other training materials.
- Must possess solid interpersonal skills; Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and attend numerous meetings
- Must be willing to spend significant time leading classroom training and must be able to present the material clearly and with confidence.
Special Qualifications: Experience - Trainer
- Experienced use of EMR system and familiarity with workflows and integration points in the areas of: Inpatient care setting & Physician and Clinical documentation and workflows
- Nice, but not necessary: Experience with adult education and instructional design
- Min 3 yrs of relevant training EMR (Epic) experience required.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related job field preferred
Please email your updated word version resume to [Click Here To Join] and reference Job# 9223 in the subject line.
Join a winning team that gets the job done right. At Engage Partners, Inc., we focus on excellence in the industry of staffing solutions. We work hard every day to get it right and get it done – the right employees, the right businesses, the right time.
There’s a reason why we have been around for decades. Engage Partners, Inc. has a wealth of experience matching people to their prospective employers (and vice versa). We have the ability to provide the opportunity for long-term career paths or temporary project assignments, temporary or full-time positions, executive management recruitment or attracting seasonal assistance. We work with a strong, diverse network of organizations across the country that are always looking for top-notch candidates to fill their open positions. From small business start-ups to Fortune 100 companies, we want your next job to be the one you’ve been waiting for.
We are a full-service staffing agency with opportunities for employment all across the U.S. Our recruitment efforts are focused on professionals in many areas of expertise:
- Healthcare IT
- Healthcare / Clinical & Non-Clinical
- Administrative & Office Professionals
- Information Technology
- Sales & Marketing
- Finance & Accounting
- Engineering, Energy & Green Technologies
Come see why our clients and our candidates seek out the level of service that makes the Engage Difference: We speak with our clients, not to them. Authoritative and approachable, it's always about the dialogue. Direct and to the point. Let's create solutions, not additional work.
Check out our current opportunities and join our Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?