La Frontera EMPACT
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Specialist
at La Frontera EMPACT
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
This is a great opportunity for a Full Time Human Resources Specialist to join our growing agency at our Tempe office. This professional will be responsible for processing new employee orientations, creating and maintaining personnel records, HRIS data entry and reporting, benefits administration, processing leave requests, credentialing of employees, Human Resources related training, filing and special projects as needed. This position requires strong communication skills and professionalism to enable interaction with all levels of customers (executive team, management team, employees, vendors, applicants and others).
Skill / Requirements
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED is required, Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Two + years of human resources, payroll and/or benefits administration experience is preferred.
- Previous HRIS experience (ADP Workforce Now) is preferred.
- Familiarity with the basics of employment law (FMLA, ADA, Title VII, ADEA, ERISA).
- Computer proficient in Windows with Intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality a must.
- Familiarity with Arizona behavioral health care industry a plus.