Embee Processing, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Embee Processing, LLC
The Payroll/HR Generalist is responsible for performing at a professional level in the following functional areas: payroll processing and recruitment. This position requires an extremely perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels within the organization. The HR Generalist must be sensitive to company needs, employee goodwill and the business needs.
1. Administration of bi-weekly payroll.
2. Audits timecards and works with department supervisors to ensure completeness and accuracy of timecards.
3. Processes all employee data in HRIS to ensure that payroll accurately reflects changes due to merit increases, overtime, absences, bonus incentive pay; payroll deductions such as tax withholdings, benefits, garnishments, etc.
4. Responsible for responding to employee and management questions regarding payroll issues.
5. Generates and maintains various reports using the HRIS.
6. Maintains confidential employee personnel files
7. Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt positions. Reviews applications and interviews applicants to match experience with specific job-related requirements.
8. Extends employment offers to selected candidates.
9. Conducts background checks.
10. Conducts New Hire Orientation.
11. Maintains and processes all Unemployment Notices in a timely, efficient manner. Attends unemployment hearings when necessary.
12. Completes verification of employment requests.
13. Assists with the preparation of the affirmative action plan.
14. Gathers and analyzes HR data and prepares HR reports.
15. Adhere to safety regulations.
Skill / Requirements
Three to five years of experience in a HR Generalist role. Bachelor's degree in human resource management or a related field or equivalent education, training and experience. Minimum 3 years of progressive experience in payroll administration and working in a fast-paced Human Resources department.
Good knowledge of payroll and employment law; previous recruiting experience. Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures. Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; previous experience working with a HRIS systems. Excellent communication and people skills. Aptitude in problem-solving. Excellent organization skills and detailed oriented. Bilingual English/Spanish required.
Previous experience with HRIS software, payroll and labor reporting systems, prefer working knowledge with ADP Workforce Now.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans"
The position you are applying for requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. "Green Card Holder"), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.