East West Family of Companies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll and Benefits Practitioner I
at East West Family of Companies
East West is seeking to hire a Payroll and Benefits Practitioner I to join their Corporate team in Avon, CO. The Payroll and Benefits Practitioner I is responsible for the weekly processing of payrolls and benefit communications. Also responsible for weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for both internal and external agencies. Provides information to new and current employees, providers and/or administrators to resolve payroll and benefit related inquiries. Performs payroll and benefit administrative functions and other duties as assigned.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Handles all routine payroll inquiries
- Responsible for benefit eligibility tracking and communications
- Maintains and audit personnel, payroll, and benefits files in compliance with federal, state and East West requirements
- Responsible for weekly 401k updates
- Completes documentation from outside agencies/vendors (i.e. monthly and quarterly reporting, employment verification, garnishments, etc.)
- Maintains Intranet with benefit updates
- Provides administrative support to Payroll and Benefits Department
- Maintains confidentiality
- Communicates in a timely and professional manner
Location: Corporate Offices- Avon, CO.
Approximate Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay: Commensurate with experience.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm, occasional weekends to meet payroll deadlines surrounding holidays.
Eligible for comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and 401K Plan; PTO, Sick Time Off, and fantastic company perks!
At East West, you'll find a culture based on excellence, where our vision is to be the leader in hospitality services by being transparent, collaborative and simplifying the complex. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment and those we serve. We make this happen by creating value and sharing our passion for hospitality in the places where we live, work and thrive. Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com
One to two years of payroll experience and/or an associates degree in business/accounting or equivalent, or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.