Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Delivery Driver - $12-$20/Hr - 5251 John Tyler Highway (06014)
at Domino's Pizza
Earn up to $12-$20 per hour! Domino's Delivery Drivers are paid cash nightly, which includes tips and mileage reimbursement! We offer flexible schedules that offer the hours you're looking for, so you're free when you need to be.
DRIVE YOUR CAREER!
You'll find our Delivery Driver jobs offer you more. We'll train you up so you know your stuff, from deliveries to making pizza and everything in-between.
We are committed to promoting from within. Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchisees. From delivery driver to management, general manager to franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity! Whether you aspire to be an owner yourself or wish to advance into a management position, we are here to help you reach your goals.
JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
We are a locally owned company dedicated to our team members and community. We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in being part of the best pizza delivery company in the world. Our award-winning stores and people ensure we are the #1 pizza delivery company in every neighborhood.
- Flexible Schedules
- Cash Paid Daily (mileage + tips)
- Advancement Opportunities
- Meal Discounts
- Retirement Plan (eligibility requirements)
- Group Health Insurance (eligibility requirements)
Domino's Delivery Drivers Must Be at Least 18 Years Old and Need:
- Friendly, positive attitude and great customer service skills
- Valid Driver's license
- Reliable vehicle to use for deliveries
- Proof of car insurance
- Safe driving record meeting company standards
- Possess navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area and must be able to navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings
General Job Duties
- Operate all equipment
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler
- Prepare product
- Receive and process telephone orders
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
- Must be able to make correct monetary change
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when delivering product, driving , couponing and performing other outside tasks
- In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas
- Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside
- Fumes from food odors
- Exposure to cornmeal dust
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler
- Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts
- The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions