Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Manager - $12-$14/Hr - 5251 John Tyler Highway (06014)
at Domino's Pizza
START YOUR NEW CAREER!
Being a Domino's Assistant Manager is more than just a job - it's a career. We're all about fun, but we take your career ambitions very seriously. We are looking for individuals that enjoy a challenge and are motivated to learn. Ideal candidates are high-energy individuals that are enthusiastic, conscientious, ambitious, honest, polite, presentable and respectful. Restaurant experience isn't necessary.
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. We strive to create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential. In other words, we want you to be yourself, and as a Domino's Assistant Manager that's exactly what you can be.
DRIVE YOUR CAREER!
We can help you grow and succeed. Our training programs will sharpen your customer service, leadership and teamwork skills. We believe you should learn the entire business and we will help you develop the skills needed to run an exciting, successful business. If you like the thought of managing your own million-dollar business, then Domino’s is the place for you.
We are committed to promoting from within. Many of our team members began their careers as assistant managers and today are successful Domino’s franchisees. From assistant manager to general manager, general manager to franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity! Whether you aspire to be an owner yourself or wish to advance into a management position, we are here to help you reach your goals.
JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
We are a locally owned company dedicated to our team members and community. We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in being part of the best pizza delivery company in the world. Our award-winning stores and people are recognized for operational excellence and exceptional sales.
Job benefits:* Flexible Schedules
* Paid Training
* Advancement Opportunities
* Meal Discounts
* Retirement Plan (eligibility requirements)
* Group Health Insurance (eligibility requirements)
As an Assistant Manager, you are responsible for everything that happens during your shift, including cost controls, inventory control, cash control and customer relations. You must set the example by following follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
In addition, you’ll be responsible for Staffing, Paperwork, Cost Controls, Cash Control, Food Management, Work to a Schedule, Perfect Image and Adherence to Standards, Great Customer Service, Attendance & Punctuality, Transportation to/from work, Store Cleanliness, Marketing, and Profitability.
Those are the basics, but here’s what else you can expect:
General Job Duties
- Operate all equipment
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler
- Prepare product
- Receive and process telephone orders
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
- Must be able to make correct monetary change
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when delivering product, driving , couponing and performing other outside tasks
- In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas
- Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside
- Fumes from food odors
- Exposure to cornmeal dust
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler
- Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts
- The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions