Divine Savior Healthcare
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
REGISTRATION COORDINATOR - PART TIME - BENEFITS AVAILALBE
at Divine Savior Healthcare
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a part time Registration Coordinator to work 24 hours per week at our main hospital location in Portage, WI. This individual is accountable for all the "front end" functions with the patient admission process. This included pre-registration, insurance verification, benefit eligibility and patient registration.
- Knowledge of basic accounting, patient financial practices, and governmental and legal rules and regulations related to collection activities normally acquired through completion of a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a business office or healthcare setting required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology desired.
- Knowledge of medical office procedures and anatomy and physiology.
- Knowledge of financial counseling and insurance billing preferred.
- Knowledge of computer skills, chart heading machines and other information system equipment beneficial.
- Typing speed of 40 words per minute preferred.
Hours: hours will vary based on the needs of the department. Shifts could include days, evening, overnights, weekends and holidays.
Benefits: Part-Time Benefits Package available shortly after starting. Benefits include health, vision, and dental insurance. 403b retirement plan, paid time off, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and more.
Aspirus Divine Savior Hospital & Clinics has been dedicated to providing the highest level of care to Portage and the surrounding communities for over 100 years. We are proud to deliver a comprehensive list of high-quality services and programs to patients, close to home. Our state-of-the-art hospital and clinic is home to the Emergency Department, Urgent Care, Surgery, Family Practice Physicians, Dialysis, Diagnostics, Laboratory, Birthing Center and more for all of a family's needs. On the Portage Campus you will also find the Tivoli Community, a welcoming and modern facility offering assisted living and skilled-nursing beds. New in 2016, The Wellness Center, located between the hospital and Tivoli, is the home of La Vita, a medically integrated fitness center. Aspirus Divine Savior offers an array of free or reduced-cost screenings and education programming, it also offers three regional clinic locations: The Portage Clinic, Pardeeville Clinic and Oxford Clinic.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
To learn more about Portage click here: Portage, WI