Divine Savior Healthcare
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HUMAN RESOURCES REPRESENTATIVE
at Divine Savior Healthcare
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
We have a fast-paced, exciting opportunity to work in Human Resources where our staff and the patients we serve are at the heart of everything we do.
We are seeking a high energy, eager to learn professional to work as a Human Resources Representative at Aspirus Wausau Hospital in Wausau, Wisconsin. Passion for excellence is required. Experience in healthcare is not necessary!
Aspirus Wausau Hospital is the flagship of the Aspirus system that serves patients in 14 counties across northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It is licensed for 325 beds and staffed by 350 physicians in 35 specialties.
Aspirus Wausau Hospital is a Level II Trauma Center providing primary, secondary and tertiary care services as a regional referral center. Specialty referral service emphasis exists in cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics and cancer.
Providing tactical support to the Business Unit Human Resource Leader, HR Business Partner, leadership & employees to meet our clients' human resource related needs. This includes:
* A large focus on working with our employed physicians and advanced practice clinicians
* Engaging with our medical group hospital leadership on various projects and initiatives
* Onboarding and orientation
* Developing HR reports, metrics and dashboards
* Benefits administration
* Timekeeping/payroll support
* Employee file/record maintenance
* Employee relations initiatives, celebrations, wellness activities, and other human resources-related functions.
- Associate Degree in business, management, accounting, or HR administration preferred. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- New grads from Human Resources programs are encouraged to apply
- PHR or equal preferred
- Critical thinking. Collaborative. Business competence.
- Effective analytical ability to solve complex problems and issues and ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to organize work, handle multiple priorities, set priorities and meet deadlines.