Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Assistant
at Devereux Arizona
Have you been keeping your eyes open for a new opportunity? Wishing you worked for a company that offers a culture where everyone on the team is valued and the company promotes an opportunity to GROW? Are you looking to expand your knowledge in Human Resources? If you answered YES, then consider joining our Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health team!
Being a Human Resources Assistant at Devereux has its advantages!
As a Human Resources Assistant at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion. We offer:
- A great culture with a supportive team structure
- Growth opportunities that allow you to expand your skills
- A fun and fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary and amazing benefits
Located in Phoenix, Arizona, the Human Resources Assistant performs a wide variety of administrative, technical, and office duties in the HR Department in support of the organization and its employees.
Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides general administrative support to the Human Resources Department.
- Complets electronic file maintenance, Oracle data entry and reporting, employment verifications, and employee ID badges.
- Assists with New Employee Orientation and coordinates pre-employment screenings
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives - by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We employ more than 7,500 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
Our Culture, Our Expectations
At Devereux, we strive to incorporate servant leadership into our culture and every aspect of our organizational framework; from the delivery of quality services to individuals served, their families, and other stakeholders to the development and empowerment of our empl
Skill / Requirements
Our Ideal Candidate:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required;
- Two years experience in a similar supporting role for a company/organization and its employees required, preferably in Human Resources (or other confidential function).
- Additional administrative experience in an office setting preferred.
- Tact, diplomacy and the ability to keep confidences are essential.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, and administrative skills, Proactive and able to handle multiple tasks, adapt to change with a positive, service-oriented attitude, proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook).
- Experience with an HRIS preferred.