Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Health Planner/Trainer - Clinical - Public Health
at Denton County
THIS POSTING MAY CLOSE AT ANY TIME ONCE A SUFFICIENT NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.
The Health Planner/Trainer coordinates internal training events for clinical, clerical and professional positions. This position will work with existing supervisors and managers to coordinate modules for operations, response plans and certifications. The Planner/Trainer will collect and submit documentation for local public health accreditation efforts.
- Examples of Duties
- Assists Director with assessing training needs department-wide.
- Plans, develops and implements training program with clinical, clerical and professional modules for new and existing staff members.
- Modifies or revises existing training programs as necessary, based on need for new material or change in policies, programs or laws.
- Reports to Division Manager on plans and progress for programs.
- Collects and coordinates accreditation applications and subsequent accredited status including documentation requirements for entire department.
- Manages grant funds to support accreditation efforts.
- Coordinates new employee orientation and training for the Health Department.
- Coordinates orientation for new interns based on Health Department and internship program requirements.
- Regular and punctual attendance is required.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required and a minimum two years of experience in a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and related experience required.
- Master's degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Public Administration, Journalism or Communications preferred.
- Possession of a valid driver's license. Must be able to obtain a State of Texas driver's license within 90 days of employment.
- Supplemental Information
To ensure proper delivery of emails please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email safe list.