Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Workday Payroll Analyst
at Deluxe Corporation
The Workday Payroll Analyst is responsible for the global configuration of Deluxe’s Workday implementation, post go live production support, data integrity, analysis and reporting. Although this position will mainly support payroll and time tracking, it will also be able to support all Workday functional areas; including core, compensation, benefits, recruiting and talent management.
Responsibilities include the configuration and implementation of Workday functionality to include analysis, design, configuration, testing and deployment.
- Responsible for discovering, gathering, documenting, vetting and configuring business and functional requirements for new projects and processes.
- Analyze and troubleshoot Workday related issues through the application of root-cause analysis and resolve as necessary. Provide support to internal users.
- Continually assesses business needs and implements solutions that will ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded by enhancing system capability and performance.
- Exercises good judgment in use of configuration standards and technical documentation.
- Takes ownership of testing and implementation of bi-annual Workday releases; determines impact, participates in regression testing for new system features and informs customers of changes and enhancements.
- Writes, revises and verifies functional test plans and scripts. Manages multiple phases of testing, to include performing complete system and user testing cycles
- Documents and tracks product defects and coordinates problem resolution with team members and/or product vendors.
- Actively participate in the Workday Community, training and regional user groups to ensure awareness of current trends and innovation
- Creates and delivers presentations on specific system related topics
Workday Payroll Analyst
• Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience)
• 3-5 years of payroll experience
• Workday configuration experience required
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Expert in payroll-related cloud-based technology solutions
• Deep understanding of payroll for US and Canadian employees (AUS nice to have)
Full Time/Part Time
Location of Position
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Remote Work Location
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.