Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Safety Business Partner
at CVS Health
CVS Health has an opportunity for a dynamic individual to join our team !!! You will be responsible for the overall Safety Program in CA (Greater Los Angeles Area. You are accountable to workers compensation, general liability frequency and severity rates, as well as ensuring adherence to all applicable laws. Ensuring safety procedures are being complied within all levels of retail operations for assigned area and supporting the treasury department and EHS initiatives making safety a priority in all facets of day-to-day business.
* Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements to include managing all state mandated safety programs, handle OSHA reporting and investigations.
* Be an active partner with internally and externally to manage overall risk and reduce costs associated with identified risks.
* Evaluates the overall cost of risk to CVS and provides guidance and assistance in the development of strategies to continually reduce these incidents and enhance return to work programs.
* Participate in meetings monthly to discuss safety matters with assigned Regions and or District management.
* Participate in the development and implementation of safety training for assigned regions to reduce risk and increase efficiencies in the workflow process.
* Work with store operations management to ensure all levels of Safety training is conducted, completed and monitored.
* Conduct in store compliance and safety assessments providing guidance on corrective action and follow up in a timely manner to ensure compliance is accurately maintained.
* Strong influencing and relationship building skills.
* Ability to implement programs that are crafted to mitigate risk and reduce claims for assigned region.
* Must possess excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
Minimum of 5 years of experience handling safety management programs.
2 years experience working with OSHA, Cal/OSHA and regulatory agencies
Travel by car and airplane up to 80% of the time
Must possess a valid and current driver’s license
Must possess personal vehicle in line with company guidelines
Experience with the Microsoft Suite, Word, Excel, Access, etc.
High School Diploma or GED
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.