Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Manager - Benefits Verification
at CVS Health
CVS Health has an exciting opportunity for a Medical Benefits Verification Manager to join our growing team. Check out this outstanding opportunity with a Fortune 5 Company!
As the Medical Benefits Verification Manager you will lead process improvement, organizing, directing, and controlling the activities of the Benefits Verification department. You will ensure patient benefits are verified in accordance to the company guidelines and that patient expectations are met.
To be successful in the is role you will have superb management and business process skills and the ability advise the management team with respect to medical insurance requirements, customer service and pharmacy operations. You will have the ability to work in teams and coordinate work efforts. You'll also have excellent communication, organizational, and social skills and pay attention to customer focus to ensure patients are responded to with accurate and timely information.
* Accountability for service performance, customer happiness and financial performance.
* Responding to inquiries or complaints from customers, healthcare providers, and/or members.
* Providing effective leadership and direction to all direct reports while managing and encouraging a dynamic and progressive work environment characterized by high integrity, efficiency, quality and a commitment to perfection and respect.
* Coordinating staffing needs for the department in collaboration with recruiting and human resources.
* Assisting with implementation of new pharmacy programs.
* Facilitating communication for problem resolution and changes occurring in the organization, within Specialty Pharmacy or with other departments that may impact the Benefits Verification department.
* Communicating with managers and directors of other departments to discuss cross-departmental issues and identify potential solutions.
* Minimum five years of management experience in a high intensity healthcare organization or operations environment.
* Three years of operational leadership experience managing multiple teams.
* Specialty pharmacy or mail service pharmacy experience.
* Knowledge of Pharmacy Regulations.
* Experience in prescription and major medical benefits related to pharmacy products.
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience may be considered.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.