Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources College Internship Program (Undergraduate)
at CVS Health
Start date: June 7th, 2021
End date: August 13th, 2021
CVS Health is the nation's premier health innovation company helping people on their path to better health. We are building a new health care model that is easier to use, less expensive, and puts the consumer at the center of their care.
Our Corporate Internship Program is a nationally recognized experience; it is also a great way to gain confidence, sharpen your skills, and make a difference.
You will gain valuable work experience and participate in:
* Projects that contribute to the success of our business
* Community service initiatives
* Mentorship and networking opportunities
* Interaction with senior leaders
And our corporate interns have an increased likelihood to receive an offer for a future role with CVS Health.
What this business area supports
* Human Resources supports the enterprise by providing several "Centers of Excellence" that support our business units. Some of our divisions include: Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Training and Development, Corporate Shared Service, and Human Resources Business Partner consulting services.
What you will do
* Our summer internship rolls will vary based on the team you are assigned to work with. Our internship roles provide you with real work experience withing Human Resource and you are aligned to projects that you may lead and or contribute to. Examples of past internship work include developing talent acquisition strategies, colleague annual satisfaction survey results analysis and action planning, talent calibration, talent development, talent acquisition, diversity recruiting, analytics, employee engagement, payroll and tax.
* Have a passion for working within Human Resources
* Have had at least one prior internship
* Have a willingness to relocate
* Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
* Possess strong analytical and problem resolution skills
* Be able to communicate effectively with a diverse audience
* Encourage teamwork and a positive environment to improve team effectiveness
* Be resourceful and can quickly and successfully adapt to change
* Have an interest in obtaining full-time position within CVS Health
* Currently be pursuing an Bachelor’s degree
* Majoring in the following related degrees: HR related degrees (Labor Relations, Psychology, Organizational Psychology, etc.)
* Have a 3.0+ cumulative GPA
* Have an anticipated graduation date between September 2021 - August 2022
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.