Culligan International Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Risk Management Analyst
at Culligan International Company
Responsibilities: The Risk Management Analyst is responsible for assisting with the commercial insurance renewals of the global programs, managing relationships with third party service providers, and supporting various Risk Management functions.
Specific Job Functions:
- Collect global exposures and complete applications for the insurance renewal submissions for all lines of coverage
- Manage Culligan’s surety bonds and certificates of insurance, both incoming and outgoing.
- Design, develop and distribute key reports and analyses, including monthly claim reports and ad hoc reports for management.
- Coordinate annual actuarial reviews of Culligan’s insurance IBNR liability, act as liaison with actuaries, as needed, and work with Corporate Accounting to ensure timely and accurate reporting of this liability.Assist with resolving outstanding claims in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
- Provide M&A due diligence and integration support across all insurance programs.
- Oversee Culligan’s company vehicle program and continually review the resources of the fleet management company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Risk Management or Business Administration; insurance or claim designation, such as ARM, AIC, CIC, etc. a plus
- Minimum of five years’ experience, preferably in the insurance industry or risk management department at a corporate firm
- Advanced knowledge of core commercial insurance principles and understanding of coverage forms, risk identification and risk assessment.
- Strong organizational, analytical and quantitative skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Able to multi-task with strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed with strong time management skills
- Ability to lead projects and communicate timelines effectively
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies in this position.
Initiative Tenacity Results Oriented Accountability
Customer Focus Assertiveness Problem Solving Judgment
Integrity Decision Making Oral & Written Communication