Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Credit Human
We are seeking a Benefits Advisor for the Total Rewards Department.
This role manages the initial FMLA intake process from start to finish to include the minimum period permitted by law to include managing certifications and second opinions. This role is accountable to: maintain standards of team craftsmanship; continuously improve processes to optimize capacity, orient employees to benefit programs, manage all compliance posters for all locations, intake all first-report of injury claims and manage the TWC initial and appeal hearings.
If you have demonstrated customer relationship management and business partnering skills; demonstrated knowledge of human resource practices, laws and regulations and are an agile learner you should apply with us right away!
Vendor Management and Service Quality
- Provide services that meets/exceeds the established quality, timeliness and quantity standards.
- This role must follow customer service level agreements and maintain service quality.
- Assess capacity, workload and manages fixed and variable resources to handle their own throughput.
- Manage temporary employees on an as-needed basis.
- Create ongoing ways to harvest insight about unmet customer needs and propose improvements to current practices based on customer feedback.
- Seek out ways to provide feedback to innovate processes and provide improved customer service to employees and managers.
- Minimum 1-year of experience in the following disciplines: benefit plans and qualifying events
- Minimum 6-months of experience with FMLA
- Project management experience
- Analytical decision-making driven by data and experience
- Experience with defined benefit plans
- Experience with ADA
Skills & Knowledge:
- Demonstrated customer relationship management and business partnering skills
- Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Teamwork and working with senior level management skills
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal/state employment law/compliance/HRIS/HIPAA
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Benefit Plan management skills
- Vendor management skills
- Change management, conflict management and customer orientation skills
- Agile learner
- Bachelors degree in related field
Licenses & Certifications:
- HIPAA Certification
- Career related certification, or ability to obtain within 1-year.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 10:00-7:00pm
Travel Requirements: 10% travel required outside of San Antonio and to local offices.
Level of Work: 2A
Credit Human provides employees with many benefits from insurance coverage to college tuition reimbursement.
To get to know Credit Human and learn more about our benefits, visit our careers page at www.credithuman.com/careers.
Credit Human conducts employment background checks that may be used for decisions related to employment with Credit Human. Standard background checks performed on final candidates include NCUA Administrative and Prohibited Orders, ChexSystems, past employment verification, criminal history check on convictions and outstanding arrest warrants within the past seven years. Degree verifications are conducted if listed on the employment application. Additional background checks relevant to the role may include a motor vehicle registration check, credit check, and/or fingerprint card. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)