Corporate Job Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Specialist
at Corporate Job Bank
Human Resources Specialist
Corporate Job Bank has an immediate need for a skilled HR Specialist to provide employee relations, recruitment support, and onboarding for our client. Our client is a well-known manufacturer of high-end golf clubs and equipment in the North Scottsdale area.
This contract assignment is scheduled to start in asap and last through early December 2019 with the opportunity to turn full-time. This opportunity is a strong resume builder with a significant, well-known brand in the golfing industry.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial-minded HR professional who can help to shape this newly formed brand by providing work class services to the staff and leadership of our client.
- Provide first level HR support to employees and managers; “walk the halls” approach to establish strong relationships with employees at a variety of locations (many staff are remote.)
- Work with hiring managers to create job descriptions, and manage the sourcing, interviewing and offer process ensuring appropriate technical skills and work culture/environment fit.
- Assist managers with employee relations situations, provide recommendations and resolve in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
· Work with the broader HR team to create/manage employee engagement efforts and other special projects
- Prepare various reports from internal HRIS for senior leaders as needed.
- Maintain compliance with all federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Experience and Education Required:
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field/ equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience
- A professional, positive and flexible approach, and comfortable working in an environment of changing priorities
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment with a fair and diplomatic approach
- Exhibit excellent dependability and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Possess a high level of self-motivation, accountability, and willingness to do, and learn, what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work as part of a highly collaborative team, and equally effective as an independent contributor
We are looking for a true professional. If you are interested, qualified, capable, and available, please call, text, or email Today. Morris Jessup The Corporate Job Bank Team! Office (480) 966-0709 Direct (480) 779-0562 SMS (833) 402-9178 Morris@CorporateJobBank.com