Community Health Development, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Manager
at Community Health Development, Inc.
Responsible for overseeing human resources matters including staffing, staff relations, orientation and development, compensation and benefits; Develops and recommends human resources practices and procedures that assist in the growth of the Agency; Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Skill / Requirements
Ability to accept supervision and direction.
Ability to understand, interpret, and communicate effectively both oral and written instructions, bilingual/bi-cultural helpful.
Ability to work flexible hours or change schedule as necessary.
Ability to deal well with the public under stressful and possibly difficult situations.
Ability to establish and maintain constructive relationships with subordinates, co-workers, patients and administration by promoting a positive work environment.
Effective Organizational skills.
Ability to recognize potential problems/complications and act appropriately.
- Cooperates with all levels of administration; assists with training needs and customization of training material.
- Responsible for all Workers Compensation matters to include timely filing of injury reports with carrier and commissions.
- Knowledge of relevant federal, state and local registration relating to Human Resources, i.e. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Affirmative Action, ADA, FMLA.
- Coordinates new employee/volunteer orientation.
- Preparation of exit interview packet.
- Participates in orientation & staff development activities.
- Maintains a sensitive, fair and impartial approach to dealing with employees.
- Interacts with Supervisors and Management Team on a wide range of staff performance issues and evaluations.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication with co-workers agency-wide.
- Demonstrates initiative and teamwork.