Command Security Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service- Multiple Shifts & Great Benefits! $15.25/HR as of July 1, 2019
at Command Security Corporation
- Career Level
- 0 to 1 Year
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- Varied Shifts Available! Day, Morning, Evening and Overnight!
Multiple Shifts Available!
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE FULLY OPEN AVAILABILITY!
Generous Paid Time Off/Vacation!
Starting Pay $13.75 ($15.25 on 7-1-19)
Work at LAX!!!
Opportunities for Advancement
This position provides customer service in one or all of the following areas: ticket counter, baggage room, baggage handling, crowd control, wheelchair escort, catering seal inspection, aircraft search and aircraft screening.
With more than thirty years of experience, Command Security Corporation (CSC) through its Aviation Safeguards division has been a committed, long-term strategic partner to the Aviation Services industry. Our operational capabilities have been developed, tested, and overwhelmingly applauded by the aviation community across more than 25 airports and more than 100 airlines. Aviation Safeguards has continuously created and delivered value through responsive management, consistent services, flexible technology, and outstanding performance outcomes.
Essential Customer Service Functions May Include:
- Ticket Counter
- Assists passengers with questions regarding luggage, flights, and directions.
- Assists passengers through screening
- Tags luggage and moves from bag well to bag belt.
- Handles oversized or over-weight luggage to pick up areas.
- Baggage Room
- Must be able to lift and carry bags that weigh up to 70lbs.
- Places luggage onto conveyor belts, clears belts of blockages.
- Monitors any damage to luggage and reports to Supervisor.
- Baggage Handling
- Assists passengers with luggage through security checkpoint and screening.
- May be responsible to assist in x-ray of hand held luggage or carry-on.
- May be required to observe seals for catering containers are place and unbroken.
- Aircraft Search
- Performs a physical search of an aircraft to make sure that no suspicious items are on board and that all security seals are in place.
- Screen service personnel entering the aircraft.
- Ensure that only authorized personnel gain access to the aircraft.
- Crowd Control
- Assist passengers to expedite their wait time through document checkpoints by answering questions about the process, acceptable documents, and other passenger concerns.
- Maintain passageways through the checkpoint area, keeping them clear of baggage.
- Wheelchair Escort
- Provides physical assistance to passengers requiring aid getting in and out wheelchair.
- Required to safely transport passengers to their destination making sure passenger is as comfortable as possible.
- Provides needed assistance with passenger baggage.
- Examines wheelchairs daily for needed repairs and maintenance.
- Remain alert and aware of the surroundings.
- Demonstrates ability to work with others and interact appropriately.
- Able to think clearly during crisis or high-stress periods.
- Possess empathetic abilities in dealing with passengers and their needs.
- Maintains communication with other agents and managers. Relates information regarding events or situations that may effect
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Attention to detail.
2. Ability to follow policies and procedures while providing a positive experience to passengers.
3. Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen to be able to work in the airport locations.