Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
International Trade Product Risk and Compliance Analyst
at Comerica Bank
- Associate Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance and 3 Years of Experience in Accounting or Analytics Function OR High School Diploma (or the Equivalent) and 5 Years Equivalent Experience
- 3 Years experience in an Operations position
- 3 Years experience in Regulatory or Compliance position
International Trade Services, Product Risk & Compliance Analyst
This position is responsible for analyzing letter of credit and collection documents and data entry of compliance information, ensures the proper collection of and reconcilement of fees, and analyzes and processes letter of credit term extensions.
- Create and update customer denied party system records based on product documentation.
- Analyze collection of fees, recording of uncollected fees transactions, and reconcilement of open items handled in adherence with ITS procedures and requirements.
- Analyze letter of credit term extensions to mitigate risk and adherence to department procedures.
- Communicate, monitor and interact with internal clients to obtain approval or denial of auto-extension for standby letters of credit. Process system updates accordingly.
- Review and analyze compliance matches against approved compliance lists, providing approval, denial or direction to team.
8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
El Segundo Regional Office
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background check, fingerprint check and a drug test.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.