Colorado School of Mines
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Recruiting Operations Manager
at Colorado School of Mines
The Recruiting Operations Manager is a critical member of the Human Resources Recruiting Team, reporting to the Assistant Director and working closely with the Recruiter. The position oversees the full life cycle of the recruitment process. The position provides primary technical support, management, oversight and coordination for improving and re-engineering recruitment and onboarding processes, systems and best practices. The position ensures that all campus departments receive consistent support and communication in terms of recruitment and onboarding processes and procedures. The position serves as the technical expert of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), oversees the state classified hiring process, and manages pre-employment screening processes.
Process Management and Process Improvement
- Review, analyze and improve recruitment and onboarding processes, workflows, communications and documentation related to the hiring process for Academic and Administrative Faculty, as well as Classified Staff. Actively troubleshoot issues related to recruitment and onboarding processes and continuously recommend process improvements. Design and develop process changes based on stakeholder input, best practice and compliance requirements. Provide change management support.
- Act as technical expert on the ATS and provide oversight of pre-employment screenings including backgrounds, physical demands and drug screenings.
- Actively oversee recruitment and onboarding processes, ensuring timely, compliant and effective outcomes and communications. Ensure that these processes are updated and accurate. Ensure that records (scoring matrices, search summaries, etc.) are complete and compliant at the end of a search.
Campus Recruiting Support
- Provide support, consultation and guidance to departments on hiring process and recruiting best practices, including the State of Colorado classified personnel rules and use of the ATS.
- Train and partner with hiring managers and search committee members.
- Consult with hiring managers in the development of job descriptions and postings.
- Analyze statistical data and other reports concerning all aspects of employment functions in order to identify and determine causes of problems and to develop and present recommendations for improvement.
- Generate and analyze key metrics for recruitment activities and results such as time to fill, sourcing, applicants per opening, diversity, etc.
Supervise two full time Recruitment Support Specialists which includes training, coaching, team building and enhancing customer service.
Skill / Requirements
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university, preferably in Human Resources, Management, Business, or closely related field.
- Moderate amounts of practical technical HR experience as it relates to recruitment/selection and Department of Labor regulations governing these areas.
- Experience using an online applicant tracking system.
- Skill in generating and analyzing hiring metrics.
- Evidence of progressive experience related to operational oversight of a process or program.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience supervising or managing people and teams.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong management and organizational skills.
- Masters degree from an accredited institution
- HR recruitment and analytics experience in an institution of higher education
- Experience using the PageUp Applicant Tracking System
- State of Colorado PCP Certification in Selection
- PHR Certification
Please visit http://jobs.mines.edu/cw/en-us/job/493528/recruiting-operations-manager to apply