Cocopah Indian Tribe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cocopah Tribal Government - Human Resources Recruiter
at Cocopah Indian Tribe
Under the direct supervision of the Human Resource Director. The recruiter is responsible for developing recruiting strategies in support of organizational staffing objectives. Execute recruiting strategies to deliver suitable job candidates for organization’s position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives.
- Coordinates job fairs, and attends outside agency job fairs.
- Confer with management to identify recruiting needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites.
- Maintain effective relationships with social and professional networks to source qualified candidates.
- Reviews and clarify job specifications, competencies and skills required.
- Pre-screen job candidates.
- Reviews applications, resumes and qualifications to determine suitability of candidates.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews cooperatively.
- Informs candidates fully about the job and company.
- Brief and debrief candidates before and after interviews.
- Verifies references.
- Conducts background checks.
- Facilitate pre-employment testing.
- Manage all communication with candidates.
- Provide regular updates and feedback to directors and managers.
- Manage applicant tracking system.
- Maintain accurate and current applicant data base.
- Extend offers of employment within company procedures.
- Manage the job offer including negotiation with administration.
- Draft rejection letters.
- Organize new employee orientation.
- Maintain recruiting metrics (cost per hire, etc.)
- Keep current with sourcing strategies and industry trends
- Ensure regulatory aspects of the full cycle recruitment process is compliant with federal and state legislation's applicable to the Cocopah Indian Tribe.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skill / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of general principles of recruiting.
- Knowledge of staffing systems and tools.
- Ability in managing applicant data bases.
- Knowledge in applicant tracking systems.
- Knowledge in candidate sourcing solutions.
- Knowledge of applicable computer applications, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of relevant employment laws.
- Knowledge of relevant social media platforms.
- Planning and organizations skills.
- Refined verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information, records and exercise discretion.
- Ability to comprehend and explain personnel policies and procedures as written in the Cocopah Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual, standard operations procedure manual, Casino policy and procedure, and tribal gaming compact.
- Ability to respond to occasional after hour business needs.
- Ability to travel in and out of town for training, conferences and job fair, etc.
Education and/or Experience
- Associates degree/bachelor’s degree in business administration with 2 years of specialized training in a related field or a combination of work experience and education may be considered.
- All applicants must possess a valid Arizona Driver’s License.
- Must be able certifiable through Arizona Gaming Department.
- Testing may be required.
Great Fringe Benefits !!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D Insurance, Employee Assistance Program,
401K Plan with Employer Match, Ancillary Benefits (AFLAC, VTL)
Thank you for your time and interest in the Cocopah Indian Tribe.
In order for us to consider you an eligible applicant, we will be needing you to submit an official application. Please click the URL link, visit Cocopah.com to apply, or contact Cocopah HR at 928-627-2102.
Have a great day.