Clear Channel Outdoor
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Clear Channel Outdoor
The Payroll Leader is responsible for developing, maintaining, and overseeing an efficient payroll operation and leadership of a Payroll Specialist.
- Lead the payroll process which includes management of weekly, bi-weekly and semi-monthly payroll, garnishments, benefits and taxes consistent with federal and state wage and hour laws.
- Critically review and analyze payroll, benefits and tax procedures.
- Oversee payroll controls and procedures, including developing and enforcing standards for accurate and timely processing of payroll.
Skill / Requirements
Education and Certifications
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Human Resources or related field.
- HR certification (PHR, SHRM, SPHR) certification preferred.
- Fundamental Payroll Certificate (FPC) or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of payroll experience in a multi-state environment including California.
- 3+ years of experience with an enterprise HRIS solution (Workday preferred).
- Union payroll processing experience.
- 5+ years of U.S. federal, statutory and local tax remittance experience including multi-state payroll laws.
- Experience leading a team.
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc., (NYSE: CCO) is one of the worlds largest outdoor advertising companies, with more than 650,000 displays in over 35 countries across five continents, including 43 of the 50 largest markets in the United States. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings offers many types of displays across its global platform to meet the advertising needs of its customers. This includes a growing digital platform that now offers over 1,200 digital billboards across 28 U.S. markets. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings International segment operates in 22 countries across Asia and Europe in a wide variety of formats. More information is available at www.clearchanneloutdoor.com