Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Organizational Development Professional Volunteer
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
Do you have what it takes to reshape the future for children?
Do you believe in empowering children and families to realize their full potential?
Are you ready for a meaningful career that impact lives for generations?
Then Children's Home Society of Florida is for you!
As an Organizational Development Professional Volunteer you will support our growing needs for our state-wide Organizational Development program. You’ll assist in coordinating and developing the collaborative process. This is an excellent Professional Volunteer opportunity for a focused and dedicated Business/HR degree seeking student, who has a passion for making a positive difference in the lives of children and their families!
Please note this is an unpaid Professional Volunteer opportunity to provide you a learning experience.
WHY JOIN CHS?
- Uplifting mission-driven work culture
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Great benefits package, including generous paid time off and holidays
- Opportunity to make a positive difference in children and families within your own community!
- Perform data entry and basic manipulation of files in Microsoft Office products associated with survey administration and other Talent/OD processes requiring presentations of data/information
- Conducts basic/intermediate data analysis for OD and Talent Team
- Work within the Predictive Index system administrating assessments for candidates and team members
- Coordinate with the OD Team on the preparation of Learning and Development facilitations
- Assist in managing the Learning Management Software (LMS) in relation to OD objectives
- Draft communications and facilitation documents, as needed
- Type/ analyze/summarize survey written comment feedback.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational skills and a tireless focus on quality results
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to work well with diverse teams,
- A sincere passion for helping others in need
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Bachelor’s degree program within Business/HR or Social Services Field
As the leading, most reputable organization in Florida serving children and families, Children's Home Society of Florida delivers innovative solutions that transform the lives and futures of children and families. When children and families face complex challenges, Children’s Home Society of Florida (CHS) is there - we been delivering the right solutions at the right time since 1902. With our innovative practices and commitment to excellence, we are the only organization with the size, scope and depth of services that can reshape the future for children. With more than 1,800 team members, CHS is the #1 provider of services and solutions to children and families in Florida.